Saturday 9 October 2010

Mojo 159 and Play Date Cafe




I love the mojo sketch each week and I love it even more with the Play date cafe combo. This week the colour combo was a bit tricky for me, I was not sure what melon colour meant, to me it looked kinda over ripe peachy colour veering t wards redish. So I settled on this colour which I think is a happy compromise with a milder green, I didnt use the white but my ribbon is vanilla. Love the mojo sketch this week, very easy to use and works very very well. I am actually happy with the result but I think its one of those you either love or hate.

If you fancy your chances at the MOJO challenge this week, it's competition week with fab prizes, you can find the link HERE go on give it a whirl.

If you want to have a go at the colour combo at PLAY DATE CAFE you can find their challenge HERE.

5 comments:

  1. I just LoVe your colour description, sometimes colours are so hard to describe, especially when it's a colour that's not that common in the paint and paper we have available. Love what you did though, and that the sketch and colour challenge work so well together. Thanks so much for playing along with us at The Play Date Cafe :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a lovely card...the colours are beautifully soft.
    sue xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great job on the sketch and super use of our colors! Love that stamp set, it's so serene and calming! Thanks for playing along with us at the PDCC!

    ReplyDelete
  4. WOOOOW! This is a great card--great combo of challenges too! Love that you put three pearls on the bottom tag! CLEVER! Thanks for joining in the fun and playing along with us at the PDCC:)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Really pretty card! I love the border at the bottom, it's lovely! Thanks for joining in the fun with us at the PDCC this week!

    ReplyDelete

Global Design Project #GDP238

I started off making one card for the challenge at ' Global design project'. I knew str...