Monday 7 February 2011

Inkspiration and Sweet Stop Sketch




I am loving these colours over at Makeesha's challenge blog. Only slight difference was I had to use vanilla instead of the white because I just adore the 'love letter' DS papers from stampin up and white would not have gone. I look forward to the Sweet Stop Sketch each week and although its not something I normally do, I have flipped the sketch layout on its side. Most of the time I dont 'do' bows, mostly because I am awful at it lol. I have tried and tried but my fingers become thumbs and the outcome is usually a disaster. I have just got the 'Aviary' stamps from stampin up and decided to give it a whirl.

The link for the Sweet Stop is HERE
The Inkspiration challenge is HERE

Thanks for looking

6 comments:

  1. Very pretty card!! I love the lacey edges.

    ReplyDelete
  2. love the layout! thanks for playing with Inkspirations!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very nice creation Jo! Beautiful use of the colours (even if you used Very Vanilla...LOL!)
    Thanks for playing at Inkspirations!
    Kirsty

    ReplyDelete

Global Design Project #GDP238

I started off making one card for the challenge at ' Global design project'. I knew str...