Saturday 28 May 2011

Colour Throwdown



My entry for the colour throwdown this week. I decided to use the gorgeous stamp set 'elements of style' for this one. I coloured the flowers with Pink Pirouette and razzleberry inks using my aqua painters. I ran it through my big shot using the Top Note cutter which I then cut around and mounted on a piece of so saffron card stock which I also cut with the top note. I stamped the image again on the main card as I thought it lacked something. I attached the bow with glue dots then was not sure if I liked it there, but to late lol, cant get it off, them glue dots sure do stick. I scalloped a piece of razzleberry co-ordinating papers to make a trim a the top.

Thanks for looking
Jo

No comments:

Post a Comment

Global Design Project #GDP238

I started off making one card for the challenge at ' Global design project'. I knew str...