Tuesday 24 May 2011

Exciting News

I have now become a stampin up demonstrator. Yes after 4 years of using the products I have decided to take the plunge and become a demonstrator myself, about time too. I cant think why I didn't do it sooner. I think it was because I have done other 'party plans' and they were to much hassle etc etc, but I enjoy going to the stamp parties, we make a couple of cards, have a good chin wag, its more like a social event than a 'sell party'. I am not even that bothered if I do much in sales. I can get my stuff cheaper and have some fun along the way, how easy is that. I shall continue to blog my creations for challenges on this site as thats what I love to do, but I have a new stampin up blog (sort of empty at the mo) which I will use for that side of things. If you are visiting and interested in having a party etc please feel free to go to the link to my stampin up blog on the top left of this blog and follow the prompts there. Otherwise continue to enjoy my creations as much as I enjoyed making them.

Jo

No comments:

Post a Comment

Global Design Project #GDP238

I started off making one card for the challenge at ' Global design project'. I knew str...