Tuesday 13 September 2011

Sweet Sunday Sketch



What a lovely sketch over at the Sweet Sunday Sketch challenge this week. I am so excited by the new stamps in the new catty at Stampin UP an I just adore the little 'I Dig You' set which is such a darling set for little boys which I find soooo difficult to make.

For this card I used the following products by Stampin Up

Card - Real red, so saffron, bashful blue
Inks - Marina Mist, Basic Black, Real Red, Pumpkin Pie, Garden Green and daffodil delight
Stamp - I Dig You
Papers - DS Paper stack, Celebrations

Thanks for looking
Jo

2 comments:

  1. How cute is this?!!? I love the little truck and how you used different colors for it. Super cute!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. your little truck ROCKS, my son would LOVE that stamp!! Great card!

    ReplyDelete

Global Design Project #GDP238

I started off making one card for the challenge at ' Global design project'. I knew str...