Wednesday 19 October 2011

Sketch Book Saturday Challenge



I had made this card for the Sketch Book Saturday Challenge but I was waiting for my little label punch to arrive to finish it off and it arrived today. I really like this card and I think I will do this for my Christmas Stamp a stack in November.

For this card I used the following products from stampin up

Card - Blushing Bride, Early expresso and whisper white
Ink - Choc chip, Blushing Bride
Punches - Petite Pennants builder, Jewellery Tag, large oval
Sizzlet - Lots of tags
Stamp - Pennants Parade, Teeny Tiny Sentiments

Thanks for looking
Jo

1 comment:

  1. Super cool colours for Christmas!! Great interpretation of my sketch :)

    ReplyDelete

Global Design Project #GDP238

I started off making one card for the challenge at ' Global design project'. I knew str...