Thursday 27 October 2011

Sketch Challenge 356


Haven't had a go at the Sketch challenge over a the splitcoast stampers site for a few weeks so but I loved the design. It did take me a while to decide what to do but I just had to use this piece of embossed/inked check that I made. I discovered this technique by accident (sorry dont remember where) a few weeks ago but never had the embossing folder. Any ways I basically designed the card around the check lol and I am more than happy with the result.

For this card I used the following products from Stampin Up

Card - Old Olive, Cherry Cobbler, Crumb Cake and Very Vanilla
Ink - Old Olive, Cherry Cobbler and Choc Chip
Punches - Square, Scallop Square
Stamp - Sentiment from Contempo Christmas and a tree from a very old set (unknown)

Thanks for looking
Jo

No comments:

Post a Comment

Global Design Project #GDP238

I started off making one card for the challenge at ' Global design project'. I knew str...