Wednesday 9 November 2011

Sweet Sunday Sketch



I cant seem to put the stripe embossing folder down at the moment, any excuse to use it and out it comes lol. I have a cousin who is due to have a baby boy sometime this month so thought the layout at the Sweet Sunday Sketch Challenge was great to use as a base for the card.

For this card I used the following products from STampin UP

Card - Basheful Blue, Sahara Sand, Whisper White, So Saffron
Ink - Sahara Sand, Basheful Blue, Daffodil Delight
Stamp - Nursery Necessities
Punch - Large Scallp Circle
Big Shot - Tasteful Trim, Timeless Alphabet Junior, Stripe embossing folder

Thanks for looking
Jo

No comments:

Post a Comment

Global Design Project #GDP238

I started off making one card for the challenge at ' Global design project'. I knew str...