Sunday 13 November 2011

Just add Ink and Card Patterns




I used the recipe from Just add Ink (I had to substitute Certain Celery with Pear Pizazz) and coupled it with the sketch over at the Card Patterns Challenge Site. My daughter's birthday is coming up this month so I decided to do a card with her in mind.

For this card I used the following products from Stampin Up

Card - Pear Pizazz,Whisper White, Pool Party
DS Paper - Cheerful Treat (hostess) and some old DS papers
Stamp - Create a cupcake, Happiest Birthday Wishes (hostess)
Punch - Petite Pennants Builder, Cupcake Builder
Sizzlet - Timeless Type Junior Alphabet

Thanks for looking
Jo



8 comments:

  1. Jo, this is a very sweet card; I love it! I'm sure it will be a great hit with your girl.

    ReplyDelete
  2. A lovely bright cheery birthday card. Thanks for playing at Just Add Ink this week.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love what you have done with these colours - and this is a great sketch too. Chantell

    ReplyDelete
  4. How cute is this??? I love how you have added the letters to the pennants, it's a great sketch. Thanks for playing along with us at JAI this week.

    ReplyDelete
  5. The aqua is pretty but in plane paper it looks prettier.

    clear business cards
    discount card printing

    ReplyDelete
  6. Mmmmm! What a yummy card. Fab colors! I'm so happy you share the fun with us at Card Patterns this week!

    ReplyDelete

Global Design Project #GDP238

I started off making one card for the challenge at ' Global design project'. I knew str...