Monday 23 January 2012

Clean and Simple and Jay Gees Nook Challenge

 
























I made this card using the sketch over at the clean and simple challenge and decided to couple it with an Jay Gees Nook Challenge which I stumbled across whist surfing other blogs.

For this card I used the following products from Stampin Up

Card - So Saffron, Whisper White
Ink - Early espresso, Soft Suede, Crumb Cake, Close to Coco, So Saffron, More Mustard, Versa Mark
Stamp - On Your Birthday and Creative elements
Some bakers twine and a button

Thanks for looking

Jo

3 comments:

  1. This is lovely Jo - great job with both challenges. I am so glad you stumbled upon us and decided to join us at Jay Gee's :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this card Jo, very CAS and gorgeous! Thanks so much for playing along with us this month ... Ange

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is such a pretty card, love the colors and all of your elements. I actually already cased it just today! Thanks a bunch!

    ReplyDelete

Global Design Project #GDP238

I started off making one card for the challenge at ' Global design project'. I knew str...