Friday 10 February 2012

Case Study 77




This is week 2 for Karola Witczak over at the Case Study Challenge this week.  I was a bit scared by this card but I took inspiration from the colours and the halved sunflower.  I am actually very happy with my card and I think it looks very elegant (even if i do say so myself).

For this card I used the following products from Stampin Up.

Card - Whisper White, Navy, Pumpkin Pie, Lucky Limeade, River Rock
Ink - White, Cherry Cobbler
Stamp - Parlour Prints
Big Shot - Stripes embossing folder, Little Leaves sizzlett
Punch - 2 different sized Scallop circles and circle
Other - Antique Brad, Crystals

To make the sunflower I cut in each dip of the scallop and trimmed and tincey bit off to make petals.
For the Diamond pattern, I inked up the striped folder and embossed it 2 ways onto the card stock.

Thanks for looking
Jo

3 comments:

  1. Very striking card and I love how you created the petals. Thanks for joining us at CASE study.

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow, I luv this...the papers and the flower are stunning together....hope you have a wonderful week!

    enjoy *~*

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful card! That flower is beautiful! Thanks for sharing this with us at CASE Study Challenge! :)

    ReplyDelete

Global Design Project #GDP238

I started off making one card for the challenge at ' Global design project'. I knew str...