Monday 5 March 2012

Crafts Meow meets Shabby tea Room

 




















I have a couple of new challenges on my challenge list so pop over and have a look.  I love challenges and find it difficult to do a card without some sort of challenge.  This card was made using the layout over at the Crafts Meow Site and I used the inspirational photo over a the the Shabby Tea Room.  I am trying to embrace Shabby its a slow process lol.

For this card I used the following products from Stampin Up

Card -

2 comments:

  1. This is parisian fabulous...love how the sketch inspired you...great job...Thanks for playing with us at The Craft's Meow!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ooh, how pretty and classy! Great set of colors. Thanks for choosing the sketch over at The Craft's Meow!

    ReplyDelete

Global Design Project #GDP238

I started off making one card for the challenge at ' Global design project'. I knew str...