Tuesday 8 May 2012

Freshly Made Sketches, CR84FN and The Play Date Cafe

 







Its not often I combine more than 2 challenges together but this week 2 colour challenges are the same so I can go into both woop woop. I tried my hand at shabby chic again today and I am quite pleased with the result even if I am hyperventilating with the shabby.  I used the Sketch over at the Freshly Made Sketch Challenge, and the colour combos at both the Play Date Cafe and CR84FN Challenge.

for this Card I used the following products from Stampin Up

Card - Pool Party, Island Indigo, Whisper White
Ink - Versa Mark, Early espresso, Sahara Sand, Crumb Cake
Stamp - En Francais, Artistic Etchings, French Foliage
DS paper - Sweet Shop and some very old papers

Thanks for looking
Jo

2 comments:

  1. So soft and serene, Jo! LOVE that stampy, vintage panel behind the Tower! Thanks so much for playing along with us this week at The Play Date Cafe!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very pretty card - love the Eiffel Tower! Thanks for joining us this week at The Play Date Cafe!

    ReplyDelete

Global Design Project #GDP238

I started off making one card for the challenge at ' Global design project'. I knew str...