Saturday 18 August 2012

Mojo Challenge with Colour Trends Challenge







I know another post that makes 3 today I am on a roll.  This card is using the sketch over at the Mojo Challenge Blog and coupled with the Recipe over at the Embelish Colour Trends Challenge, this week not only was it to use the colours as shown below but to use a pin wheel.  I am really liking this one.

For this card I used the following products from Stampin Up

Card - Rich Razzleberry, Soft Suede and an Perfect Plum (?)
Papers - Stack and some old from my stash.
Stamps - Creative Elements
Ink - Soft Suede, Perfect Plum
Antique Brad , Pearls and some Ribbon

Thanks for looking
Jo

No comments:

Post a Comment

Global Design Project #GDP238

I started off making one card for the challenge at ' Global design project'. I knew str...