Tuesday 11 December 2012

Ribbon Reel Challenge














Here is a card I make using the Inspiration recipe over at the Ribbon Reel Challenge Blog.
This week it was to use Kraft, Red and White which must include ribbon, twine and buttons.

For this card I used the following products from Stampin Up

Card - Crumb Cake
Ink - White Craft and Cherry Cobbler
Red stripped Ribbon
A Button and some white bakers twine
Stamp - Four seasons for the snowflake and Season of Joy for the Sentiment

Thanks for looking
Jo

4 comments:

  1. Oh I love that big beautiful stripped ribbon! I heart the white snowflakes on Kraft too! Thank you so much for sharing with us at The Ribbon Reel!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the clean and simple sprinkle of snowflakes and that fab striped bow!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That is such a pretty snowflake stamp! Such a wonderful card! Thanks for sharing with us at The Ribbon Reel!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love this one Jo. Cant wait for you to get your craft stuff out again LOL

    ReplyDelete

Global Design Project #GDP238

I started off making one card for the challenge at ' Global design project'. I knew str...