Sunday 3 March 2013

Colour Throw down and Sweet Stop

 























I have been struggling with my Mojo since December so I have gone back to my clean lines for this card.  I combined the sketch over at the Sweet Stop Challenge Blog with the Colour Combo at the Colour Throwdown blog.

For this card I used the following products from Stampin Up

Card - Crumb Cake, Whisper White
Ink - Melon Mambo, Lucky Limeade, Early Espresso
Stamp - Poppy Parade
Papers - Floral District, Sunshine and Sprinkles
Polka Dot embossing folder.

Thanks for looking
Jo

5 comments:

  1. Gorgeous coloring! You did a great job!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oooo...love the pretty poppy image...just perfect for this sketch! Wonderful colors and textures as well! Thanks so much for joining us at The Sweet Stop this week, Jo!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love your poppies right in the center of your pretty card!! Poppies and melon mambo are two of my favorites!! :>) Thanks for playing in the color throw down challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  4. What beautiful coloring on your flowers! Love the CAS style too! Thanks for playing along with us at the Color Throwdown!

    ReplyDelete
  5. My goodness, this is gorgeous. The pop of pink looks lovely with the other softer colours. A lovely creation. Thanks for playing with our 200th sketch at The Sweet Stop. X

    ReplyDelete

Global Design Project #GDP238

I started off making one card for the challenge at ' Global design project'. I knew str...