Tuesday 10 September 2013

My Fav Things and Monday Mood Board


 


I think this is my first go at the Monday Mood Board, but there's a first for everything and another challenge I can do is always a good thing right!!!!!.  I used the inspiration from the card and the layout from My Favourite Things to make it.  I am happy with the card.

For this card I used the following products from Stampin UP

Card -Midnight Muse, Whisper White, Real Read, Smoky Slate
Stamp - The Open Sea
Ink - Sahara Sand, Midnight Muse, Real Red
Zig Zag embossing folder
Chevron Punch

Thanks for looking
Jo

1 comment:

  1. Had to come by and see this incredible beauty for myself... GREAT job, Jo! I'm honored that you played with this inspiration... Wplus9 is the BEST!!! xoxoxo

    ReplyDelete

Global Design Project #GDP238

I started off making one card for the challenge at ' Global design project'. I knew str...