Saturday 8 February 2014

Retro Sketch
















So I am submitting this to Retro Sketches by the skin of my teeth.  I told you I cant go past the Retro Paper from the new seasonal catty.  I do try lol.  Anyway have a large stash of male cards mounting.  Something I have never had before so not a bad thing.  I have taken to cutting out a few shapes when I am using the thinlits just because I seem to be using them all the time and it seems a waste to run it through the big shot without cutting a few things out at the same time.  Snail works best for these little shapes.  I love mounting them with dimentionals too but this can be a little fiddly as you have to cut the dimentionals to size, but I think well worth the effort for the look it gives.  I haven't done that on this card but have raised the circles instead.

So for this card I have used the following products from Stampin Up

Card - Coastal Cabana, So Saffon, Tangerine Tango, Baked Brown Sugar
DS Paper - Retro Fresh (new seasonal catty)
1" circle punch, Postage stamp punch, banner punch (and one of the co-ordinating stamps both from the Sale-a-bration rewards)
Thinlits from both the flip card sets.
Some twine from the Sale-a-bration freebie set.

Thanks for looking
Jo

No comments:

Post a Comment

Global Design Project #GDP238

I started off making one card for the challenge at ' Global design project'. I knew str...