Sunday 2 March 2014

Colour Me and Freshly Made Sketches




 

Well today has been a dreadful day, rain, rain and more rain.....On the plus side it has mean't I have spent the day in my craft room.. yippee.  This is the first of 4 cards I am blogging today.  This one was made using the sketch over at the Freshly Made Sketch and the colour scheme from the Colour Me Blog.

For this card I used the following products from Stampin UP

Card - Smoky Slate, Real Red and Whisper White
Ink - Real Red, Smoky Slate, Basic Black, Bermuda Bay
Stamp - Six Sided Sampler, Just Sayin
Hexagon embossing folder
Bubble framelits

Thanks for looking
Jo

4 comments:

  1. Perfect card to combine all of those fab colours! Love how you've flipped my sketch - it works so well! Thanks for joining us at Freshly Made Sketches this week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, I just love this! The hexagon background in grey with the hexagon panel in the challenge colours looks fabulous! I love the word bubble sentiment, too. Thanks for sharing with us at Colour Me...! this week :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great card Jo! Love all of those hexagons! Such great springy looking card! I think I would trade you your rain for our snow right about now!!!! Thanks for joining us this week at Freshly Made Sketches!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a pretty design! Great colors - thanks for joining us at FMS!

    ReplyDelete

Global Design Project #GDP238

I started off making one card for the challenge at ' Global design project'. I knew str...