Sunday 30 March 2014

My Fav Things and Colour Q




Sorry its been a while since I last posted, had a hectic week, hubs had an operation so have had to waste valuable craft time with being a nursemaid....pfft Men.

So this card was made using the sketch over at the My Favourite things blog and I used the colour combo over at the Colour Q for the pallett.

I stamped the image from the So Very Grateful on some watercolour card using stayzon Ink then using my marker pens and aqua pen to colour in the image before cutting it out using my oval cutters.  I also used the same image to stamp a background on the base card just to give it a bit of a lift.  I cut out a piece of Costal Cabana using the Label collection framelits.  I used a piece of old DS papers from last year at the bottom and some of the super gorgeous ruffled ribbon underneath.  The sentiment was stamped in Basic Grey and cut out using one of the thinlits.  I am not sure if I like the sentiment where it is.  

I used these products 
Labels Collection Framelits DiesSo Very GratefulCoastal Cabana Classic Stampin' PadCoastal Cabana 3/8 Ruffle Stretch Trim
Labels collection       So Very Grateful           Coastal Cabana card stock, Ink and ruffled ribbon
Basic Gray Classic Stampin' PadCalypso Coral Classic Stampin' PadCircle card Thinlits Die

Basic Gray Ink             Calypso Coral Ink and Card stock                   Thinlit

Aqua Painter - by Stampin' Up!6 X 9 Watercolor Paper - by Stampin' Up!
       Aqua Pens              Watercolour  Paper

I also used More Mustard in place of Apricot Appeal as this seemed my nearest colour. 

Thanks for looking
Jo

No comments:

Post a Comment

Global Design Project #GDP238

I started off making one card for the challenge at ' Global design project'. I knew str...