Monday 7 September 2015

Freshly Made Sketches with My Favorite Things Color Challenge


 


The 3rd Card for today using the Lighthearted Leaves.  This one is made using the sketch over at the Freshly Made Sketches blog which I paired with the Colour Combo over at the My Favorite Thing Blog.  I love this set just saying.

For this card I made using the following products from Stampin Up, from the markers I used, Wisteria Wonder, Mint Macaroon, Coastal Cabana, Bermuda Bay


Built for Free Using: My Stampin Blog

3 comments:

  1. I love this leaf! Such pretty colors! Glad you shared it at FMS!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a beautiful card! I love that leaf and the colours you've chosen are amazing! Thanks for joining us this week at Freshly Made Sketches!

    ReplyDelete
  3. wow! love your coloring on the leaf pattern! so cool! thanks so much for playing along with MFT Color Challenge!

    ReplyDelete

Global Design Project #GDP238

I started off making one card for the challenge at ' Global design project'. I knew str...