Monday 7 September 2015

Runway Challenge





I have borrowed the new stamp set lighthearted leaves off a good friend and I am officially in love.  I have been embossing and colouring up a storm, I'm gonna have to get me that set stat.  So this is the first of 3 cards I made using this set.  this card was made using the colour inspiration at Runway Inspired Blog.  I love how this one turned out.....mind you I love all of them.  Any Colours, have fun.

I used the following products to make this card.







Built for Free Using: My Stampin Blog

1 comment:

  1. Oh - this is lovely! The leaf in those colors is so fun! Great take on the challenge photo! Thanks so much for joining us on the Runway!!!

    housesbuiltofcards@gmail.com
    www.housesbuiltofcards.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Global Design Project #GDP238

I started off making one card for the challenge at ' Global design project'. I knew str...