Friday 4 September 2015

Sweet Sunday

Quick post today as I really wanted to quickly blog a card I made earlier this week.  Being slack again.  In truth I've been a bit off this week with my MS and I've made craft my therapy and have actually made heaps of cards but blogged none. Epic fail.  Craft therapy works though I feel much better lol.

So I wanted to keep this card clean and simple.  I decided to use the adorable 'No Bones about It' stamp set from Stampin up as its so darn cute.

I used the sketch over at the Sweet Sunday Challenge as my inspiration.

For this card I used the following products.  If you want to order these you can click on the items below and shop on line and have these delivered direct to your door.










Built for Free Using: My Stampin Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment

Global Design Project #GDP238

I started off making one card for the challenge at ' Global design project'. I knew str...